What’s keeping you from completing your IFR training?
Have you moved up in class of aircraft and all the gear you had on the last plane has been upgraded?
Have you tried to obtain your instrument rating or commercial pilot license in the past but couldn’t get it done?
Either way, it is time to learn how to use all the avionics you have and to know all the rules that apply to flying by instrument (IFR).
We can help with your IFR training!
Experience Certified Flight Instructor
- We have successfully completed hundreds of IFR pilot’s to completion. We have several programs that are tailored to your schedule and time.
- We have the best IFR instructors with thousands of hours in every imaginable aircraft systems. They have the expertise to train you, make you competent with these systems. In fact, Bill Fischer is certified with the TSA, Transportation Security Administration.
- Our success is primarily due to the quality of our Certified Instrument Flight Instructor, Bill Fischer. He is an experienced Certified IFR trainer with well over 22,000 hours of flight time, and 10,000 hours of dual given.
- You will be training with one of the most exceptional senior flight instructors in the country and receive the most current and valuable training available today.
IFR Training Within 7-10 days
- Our IFR program is geared for the busy pilot who wants to achieve his or her rating in a few short days, not over the course of months. We are committed to working to meet your schedule and not the other way around.
- Each client is interviewed before training to customize the course to his or her needs. In many cases, we find that the program can take fewer days to complete, with a savings to you. We will give you a quote before beginning.
IFR Course Descriptions at Advance Aircraft Training
- Hours a Day: The course consists of 6 to 8 hours per day, divided between flight and classroom time.
- Written Exam Prep: We know that in addition to trying to learn all the systems on your airplane, you are concerned about the written test. We make it easy to learn—even the tiny-print “crazy” parts. We will work with you to pass your written and flight exam.
- Your training is based on the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) FITS (FAA Industry Training Standards) and scenario program. In the classroom, we explain each lesson in easy-to-understand terms, so you fully grasp each step. You are trained to pass the PTS (Practical Test Standards) ACS (Airman Certification Standards) requirements. We make it easy to pass the written and flight exam with our fast track IFR rating course.
This will not be you!
- • GPS (Global Positioning System)
- • HSI (Horizontal Situation Indicators)
- • MFD (Multi-Function Display)
- • Glass Panel
- • Anything new onboard your aircraft.
IFR Course Descriptions at Advance Aircraft Training
- Inflight Training/Avionics Training: You will be trained to be proficient in all the avionics in your aircraft and all backup.
- Innovation is a two-edged sword: Information and technology get better every year.
- The good news: Most aircraft are being outfitted with very complicated GPS systems, which will make your flying safer.
- The bad news: Most aircraft are being outfitted with very complicated GPS systems, which scares people off from getting their IFR rating.
DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THE NEW TECHNOLOGY!
- Advance Aircraft Training will help you learn the new systems and once you learn them you will have a more pleasurable and safer flying experience.
- IMC (Instrument Meteorological Conditions — clouds) training: We believe it is essential that you experience actual IFR during the program.
Completion and Guarantee
- Our job is not complete until you receive your Instrument Ticket.
- Advance Aircraft Training owner Bill Fischer says, “Within the first few days of your training, we arrange a meeting with the examiner who will be conducting the oral exam and check ride at the end of your training. That way, you do not wait a week or even a few days to take the test after the course is done! Before we leave you with the examiner, there will be no doubt in my mind you will be able to handle any situation that comes your way in the air. You will be a safe, proficient and confident IFR Pilot.”
As far as we are aware, we are the only reputable flight training organization that truly guarantees their courses.
- Some Advance Aircraft Training students start their training elsewhere but never finish. We can design a course to quickly help you complete your training in as few as seven days. If you complete your course in fewer days than quoted, you are not charged for days not used.
Advance Aircraft Training’s “Pre-Training Checklist”
- (Like a pre-takeoff checklist but different)
- • Make it easy
- • Break it down
- HAVE FUN
- • Learn better and faster
- • Take the OVER out of overwhelmed
- • Take the worry out of passing the test
- SAVE TIME
- • No commuting to lessons before or after work
- • No dragging out
- • No rescheduling
- SAVE MONEY
- • Not forgetting between sessions
- • Not repeating lessons to recapture previous information
- • Not having to pay for extra lessons or starting over
- • Reduction on insurance because having your IFR Rating lowers premiums by about 50%, which would almost pay for the training
- SAVE YOUR LIFE
- • Land in inclement weather
- • Handle difficult situations
- • Communicate more efficiently with Flight Tower personnel
- • Stay calm
- LEARN, GAIN, and EARN
- • Avionics Expertise
- • Confidence
- • Departure and Arrival Procedures
- • Federal Aviation Regulations
- • Flight Instruments
- • Flight Planning
- • Holding Patterns
- • Instrument Approaches
- • IFR Cross-Country Flying
- • Navigation
- • Proficiency
- • Weather Assessment
- • Much More
YOUR IFR RATING
In JUST TWO WEEKS . . .
You. Are. Done.